Charleston is a foodie’s paradise. Send someone a box of memories full of the delicious flavors from the Lowcountry. This gift is full of famous SC treats, part of our LOCATIONS collection.
Each Charleston (medium) gift includes:
- SOUTHERN FRIED PEANUTS: These boiled peanuts were dropped in the fryer to give them a salty crunch! You can enjoy them shell and all!
- A 2-COUNT OF HAND PAINTED TRUFFLES: from Christophe Chocolatier on Society Street, these chocolates are just as fresh as they are beautiful.
- BENNE WAFERS: created in the Lowcountry in colonial times, a salty-sweet cracker- pairs well with pimento cheese.
- CHEESE COINS: this spicy cheese cracker also has the unique flavor of the toasted Benne (sesame) seed.
- CHARLESTON BLOODY MARY MIX: made with an indubitable collection of premium, natural ingredients that have been native to Lowcountry pantries for centuries. This mix features a unique blend of habanero mash, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and spices for enticing heat and flavor. All-natural, gluten-free and contain no MSG or high fructose corn syrup.
- CANDLEFISH: 2.5oz gold tin with scents of the Lowcountry.
- LINEN MATCHES: gold foil linen matchbox
- A SIGNATURE WELCOME SIGNATURE LINEN BOX: White linen paper box with silk ribbon tie closure, handmade and reusable for keepsakes, or folds flat for storage.
- HANDWRITTEN NOTE ON GOLD FOILED COTTON STATIONERY: please include your handwritten note below.
- We prepare this gift fresh upon ordering. Please allow 10 days for processing.