Said by Town and Country Magazine, “Kiawah Island is the Hamptons of the South”. Kiawah is a private island 25 miles from downtown Charleston. The Island consists of 10,000 acres of land, is more than 10 miles long. There are 30 miles of paved trails and 10 miles of beach. Own or rent a home, or stay at the Sanctuary, a grand Five-Star resort resembling an old Southern estate. Our Kiawah Island gift has everything you need to look the part and to enjoy a day in the sand, part of our LOCATIONS collection.
Each Kiawah Island gift includes:
- A SIGNATURE WELCOME GRACEY BAG: Handmade in Thailand by an artisan friend, the Gracey Bag is perfect for the beach, the boat, the market, or the day. Size: 13”x5”. Made from all-natural Jude.
- TURKISH BEACH TOWEL: mix and match cotton Turkish towel colors for the perfect girl’s weekend on the island. *different towel color options available*
- A SIGNATURE WELCOME CHARLOTTE BAG: Handmade in Thailand by an artisan friend, the Charlotte Bag is perfect for sunscreen, wallet, chapstick, and phone. Serves as a cute clutch purse to dinner as well! Size: 8”x10”.
- SUN VISOR: We finally found the perfect visor for traveling! This visor rolls up flat yet serves as SPF 50 when in use.
- SUPERGOOP: 2.4oz Everyday Sunscreen SPF 50 provides super broad spectrum sun protection for face & body in a water resistant (80 mins) oil-free lotion.
- ALOE: travel size Aloe for the sun-kissed skin.
- SPF 15 CHAPSTICK
- CARDS: We love enjoying a cocktail at the beach club while playing a family game of gin rummy.
- HANDWRITTEN NOTE ON GOLD FOILED COTTON STATIONERY: please include your handwritten note below.
- This gift is TSA Approved for carry-on luggage.