When traveling to Wine Country, we love to prepare a picnic to enjoy during our stay or to gift to our private hosts at the wineries. The wines and cheeses are so incredible in Napa/Sonoma/St. Helena/Carneros we advise you purchase a bottle of wine and some fine cheeses (we recommend aged gouda, manchego, and triple creme) upon arrival to add to this wonderful gift. The bottom of the wooden box lid transforms into a perfect cheese board, and you can enjoy a full picnic lunch between vineyards with every bite being a piece of wine country, part of our LOCATIONS collection.
Each Wine Country gift includes:
- BR COHN WINERY CALIFORNIA OLIVE OIL: This light-bodied, aromatic oil is full on the palate, with bright olive fruit and floral undertones. A custom blend of olives that are pressed within hours of harvest to ensure freshness.
- RUSTIC BAKERY FLATBREADS: Light and flaky, these Olive Oil and Sel Gris Flatbread crackers provide a neutral palate as an accompaniment for your cheese or spread.
- 2-count hand-painted truffles
- THE WILD PEAR CO FIG JAM: Fresh California Fig jam from Petaluma, CA.
- JEAN DUBOST CHEESE KNIFE: Slice your cheese in style with this ivory cheese knife! It's easy to grip and adds class to your cheese plate. Made from high-grade stainless steel, is rust resistant, and dishwasher safe.
- JEAN DUBOST JAM SPREADER: Spread your jam in style with this ivory spreader! It's easy to grip and adds class to your charcuterie board. Made from high-grade stainless steel, is rust resistant, and dishwasher safe.
- DARDIMANS APPLES: Like biting into a fresh and cool apple, packed with the flavor of a Granny Smith green apple! These crisps have a satisfying crunch and pair well with cheese, flatbreads, and jam.
- TURKISH TEA TOWEL: light gray and white stripe looks beautiful in every kitchen. *optional monogramming available*
- A SIGNATURE WELCOME WOODEN BOX: Wooden box with a drop lid, handmade and reusable for keepsakes. We suggest you use the box lid as the cheese board!
- HANDWRITTEN NOTE ON GOLD FOILED COTTON STATIONERY: please include your handwritten note below.
- Please allow an additional 10 days time for monogramming.