14 FEB HONEYMOON DESTINATIONS: PHUKET, THAILAND
Travel here if you like: Beaches, boat rides, and excursions
Best time of year: January, February, March because it rains alot in Phuket and winter is the dry season. Even in winter, you will definitely have atleast 1 rainy day during your stay
Stay at: Paresa Resort, Heaven of all Heavens
Phuket is a Thai island in the Andaman Sea. You can get to Phuket many different ways but coming from the USA, we found the direct flight from Fort Lauderdale, FL to be the easiest. When you land at the airport, Paresa Resort has a private wifi-enabled car and driver waiting for you. You drive through lush greens, then town centers, and up cliffs until you arrive at the resort and are welcomed at your private ocean pool suite with hot towels and thai tea. Each suite features a private pool, large sunny balcony with sun lounger, and an outdoor shower with ridiculously breathtaking views. From resort luxuries to guided tours, we outlined a number of things to do while you’re visiting Phuket- Enjoy!!
Things to Do:
- Enjoy your private pool and take some time to relax as newlyweds
- Have a private dinner by the sea; Paresa will also arrange something special with 24 hours notice
- Experience a Thai massage
- Cook lunch together at one of Paresa’s traditional thai cooking classes
- Take a speed boat to Phi Phi Island, where they filmed the Leonardo DiCaprio movie The Beach
- Visit the Phuket floating market for artisan goods and street food
- Lounge at the private HQ beach club in Kamala
- Take a long-tail boat ride around all the islands
- Go snorkeling
- Explore the caves of Phang Nga Bay by canoe or kayak (the resort will set up a guided tour for you)
- You MUST experience a traditional thai meal and ladyboy performance at Ka Jok See.
BONUS- the owner treats you to his famous frozen mojito shots for dessert and everyone, from around the world, is up dancing by the end of dinner. Think conga lines, limbo dancing over candles & GLORIA ESTEFAN. So. Much. Fun!
- When it rains, take advantage of spa treatments, explore old phuket town, and take a thai cooking class!
Paresa Resort, Phuket Thailand Views from your private pool + villa, plus the most delicious pad thai ever (don’t knock the classics) HQ Beach Club Dinner at Ka Jok See. I received a bindi on my forehead upon arrival to signify I was (newly) married